Please see below a categorised list of frequently asked questions.
About TITAN Anti-Slip Grating Treds
It is an innovative new product that installs in seconds onto open grid grating walkways and steps used in many industrial facilities and factory units.
It is a versatile anti-slip grate cleat that suits all variety of applications where Gridmesh, Weldmesh and Webforge grating are being used.
Aggressive small cleats penetrate the soles of boots saving workers from slipping into a traumatic event.
Galvanization is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to steel or iron in order to prevent premature rust and corrosion.
Powder coating is one of the most durable finishes that can be applied to industrial manufactured products, and offers excellent corrosion protection and is very safe because of its lack of volatile organic compounds.
The coating material is made up of finely ground particles of resin and pigment for color, along with other additives for specific functions such as gloss or hardness.
Anti-slip grate cleats can be installed in seconds to existing open grid grating to prevent slip hazards on your steel stairs or access ramps. Increases traction of metal or fiberglass grating, even in slippery conditions from ice, snow, oil, rain, dust and other elements that make the surface edges of your walkways a slip risk.
• Guaranteed to revolutionize your maintenance program.
• Galvanized for extended wear life against corrosion.
• Renovate old worn steps, ramps and grating walkways. Saves time and cost in slip risk reduction.
• Add step definition to open grating wherever slip hazards are identified.
• Installs within seconds.
• Save thousands in inventory costs. One product covers any size of stair nosing and walkway width.
• Save thousands in installations costs.
• One size, one product for both step edges and walkway planks. Fits any width of stairs.
• No additional hardware or fixings required.
They are easily installed, with no nuts, bolts, fasteners, special skills or tools required. No risk of fixings dropping into machinery below.
Position the item on the grated stair and apply pressure. Enforce using a rubber mallet (optional)
Suits open type grid steps and walkways made from standard industrial bar grating. Frequently used in but not limited to:
- Oil Rigs & Power Stations.
- Mining & Construction.
- Marine & Export Terminals.
- Manufacturing & Processing Plants.
- Oil and Gas Plants
- Food Mills
- Distilleries, Breweries
- Marine Vessels, Boats, Ships
- Emergency Exits
- Aviation- NASA
Titan’s non slip products keep the grating open, a key advantage of metal and fiberglass grate flooring. The openness of the grid stops water, oil and dust building up on the walking surface. It also allows light to penetrate for better visibility and reduces wind and snow loading on outside stairs and access platforms.
You can choose from an infinite number of configurations, accordingly to the surface you are protecting.
- You can complete the front row of the step or 2 first rows
- You can complete 3 rows.
- You can install them alternating spacing.
- You can space the item out on a whole platform.
That’s the flexibility of Titan’s anti-slip system; you can use them to define particular hazards according to the need.
There are two main differences:
- The material. The Hi-Vis Green tred is built with a composite material vs the steel that the traditional Tred is built from. This makes the Green version highly recommended for where metallic flooring is an issue; marine and other salty applications, or zones with non-sparking requirements.
- The colour. Both are really high visibility colours, allowing you to use them to differentiate different areas and hazards such as steps, edges, pedestrian walkways and other features.
Orders can be placed via:
1) Website: https://www.titansafety.net/
2) Email: email@example.com
3) Telephone: 1 888-868-2272
All “Requests for Quotation” or Product specifications can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Chat is available from 7:30AM – 4:30PM (AST)
- Website Orders are up-front payment via credit card.
- Purchase Orders emailed for clients who do not have credit will be contacted via telephone to take their credit card details to process payment before receiving invoice/goods.
- Telephone Call with credit card information is accepted.
- We do not normally accept cheques.
- Clients who have credit facility will be able to receive invoice/goods and wire-transfer payments to our bank account
- Current Banking Institution: PNC Bank. Bank account details can be provided upon request.
- Purchases of 100 – 200 units are subject to a $28 Delivery Fee (USA)
- For purchases above 300 units, shipments are entitled to free delivery (USA)
- Titan Safety ships from Aurora, Illinos via UPS to USA & Canada
- If the client has a UPS or FEDEX account, they can inform us of their account and we will ship.
- If the client is Canadian, they must provide a UPS or FEDEX Account. (CANADA)
- If the client is Canadian, orders over USD$1000 can receive free shipping.
- We can ship overnight on a company’s freight account (DHL/UPS/FEDEX)
For items in stock, within two (2) – four (4) business days, depending on the state.
For items in stock, within five (5) – eight (8) business days.
- Minimum Quantity = 100 Units = 20lbs
- Dimensions for 100 Units = 11 × 7 × 3 in