Lightweight, highly flexible thermoplastic rubber has been reimagined into an ergonomic design on the rear of the glove, providing unparalleled protection and wearability.
With the C5 FlexiLite Impact MKII, whenever you’re carrying your gloves around the worksite, you’re also carrying a fully load rated drop prevention system. The patented tether anchor point is engineered directly into the glove and is load rated for any tool weighing up to 2.5kg/5.5lbs.
The C5 rated gloves are manufactured from an extra lightweight glass fibre yarn for the highest level of cut protection, and double-coated with a sandy foam nitrile combining maximum cut resistance and dexterity with long-lasting grip.
Ultra Armour TPR rear protection protects the wearer from impact and knocks to the back of the hand.
- Extra lightweight and highly flexible glass fibre yarn provide maximum cut resistance.
- Double coated sandy foam nitrile for long-lasting grip.
- Ultra Armour TPR Rear protection against impact on backs of the hands.
- A load rated tether anchor everywhere you go.
- Maintain full usability of tools.
- Compatible with the full range of GRIPPS® wrist tethers.
- Mechanical Rating: 4544
- Cut Level Rating: 5
- Max Load: 2.5kg
- Conforms to EN 388: 2016 4542C
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 105 A3
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018